나노기술 센서·트랜스듀서 연구실
나노기술 센서·트랜스듀서 연구실 WELCOME TO OUR LABORATORY 홈페이지 바로가기
지도교수 양대종 교수
나노소자를 이용한 센서 및 트렌서듀서 개발
환경 및 바이오 센서 개발: 센서 소자 제작을 위한 MEMS 플랫폼 설계 및 열·유체 유동 해석
센서 플랫폼 개발: 안정적인 측정 환경 구축을 위한 센서 플랫폼 설계
- D. Yang+, I. Cho+, D. Kim, M. A. Lim, Z. Li, J. G. Ok, M. Lee and I. Park*, Gas Sensor by Direct Growth and Functionalization of Metal Oxide/Metal Sulfide Core?Shell Nanowires on Flexible Substrates, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2019, 11, 24298-24307. (+equal contribution)
- D. Yang, S. Afroosheh, J. O. Lee, H. Cho, S. Kumar, R. H. Siddique, V. Narasimhan, Y. Yoon, A. T. Zayak* and H. Choo*, Glucose Sensing Using Surface-Enhanced Raman-Mode Constraining, Analytical Chemistry 2018, 90, 14269-14278. (Supplementary Cover Article)
- D. Yang, J. Lee, D. Kim, I. Cho, J. G. Ok and I. Park*, Flexible Ultraviolet and Ambient Light Sensor Based on a Nanomaterial Network Fabricated Using Selective and Localized Wet Chemical Reactions, Langmuir 2018, 34, 4132-4141.
- H. Cho, S. Kumar, D. Yang, S. Vaidyanathan, K. Woo, I. Garcia, H. J. Shue, Y. Yoon, K. Ferreri and H. Choo*, Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy-Based Label-Free Insulin Detection at Physiological Concentrations for Analysis of Islet Performance, ACS Sensors 2018, 3, 65-71.
- I. Cho, K. Kang, D. Yang, J. Yun and I. Park*, Localized Liquid-Phase Synthesis of Porous SnO2 Nanotubes on MEMS Platform for Low Power, High Performance Gas Sensors, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2017, 9, 27111-27119.
- K. Kang, D. Yang, J. Park, S. Kim, I. Cho, H.-H. Yang, M. Cho, S. Mousavi, K.H. Choi and I. Park*, Micropatterning of Metal Oxide Nanofibers by Electrohydrodynamic (EHD) Printing Towards Highly Integrated and Multiplexed Gas Sensor Applications, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 2017, 250, 574-583.
- D. Yang, H. Cho, S. Koo, S. R. Vaidyanathan, K. Woo, Y. Yoon and H. Choo*, Simple, Large-Scale Fabrication of Uniform Raman-Enhancing Substrate with Enhancement Saturation, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2017, 9, 19092-19101.
- D. Kim+, D. Yang+, K. M. Kang, M. A. Lim, Z. Li, C. O. Park and I. Park*, In-Situ Integration and Surface Modification of Functional Nanomaterials by Localized Hydrothermal Reaction for Integrated and High Performance Chemical Sensors, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 2016, 226, 579-588. (+equal contribution)
- D. Yang, M. K. Fuadi, K. M. Kang, D. Kim, Z. Li and I. Park*, Multiplexed Gas Sensor Based on Heterogeneous Metal Oxide Nanomaterials Array Enabled by Localized-Phase Reaction, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2015, 7, 10152-10161.
- D. Yang, D. Kim, S. H. Ko, A. P. Pisano, Z. Li and I. Park*, Focused Energy Field Method for the Localized Synthesis and Direct Integration of 1D Nanomaterials on Microelectronic Devices, Advanced Materials 2015, 27, 1207-1215. (Front Cover Article)
- D. Yang, K. M. Kang, D. Kim, Z. Li and I. Park*, Fabrication of Heterogeneous Nanomaterial Array by Programmable Heating and Chemical Supply within Microfluidic Platform Towards Multiplexed Gas Sensing Application, Scientific Reports 2015, 5, 8149.
- C. Y. Jin, J. Yun, J. Kim, D. Yang, D. Kim, J. H. Ahn, K.-C. Lee and I. Park*, Highly Integrated Synthesis of Heterogeneous Nanostructures on Nanowire Heater Array, Nanoscale 2014, 6, 14428-14432.
- J. H. Lee, S. Kim, J. Lee, D. Yang, B. C. Park, S. Ryu and I. Park*, A Stretchable Strain Sensor Based on Metal Nanoparticle Thin Film for Human Motion Detection, Nanoscale 2014, 6, 11932-11939.